The Nano is an ideal starter machine or a perfect second machine for a busy technician. It is the machine of preference for cosmetic digital skin needling. The Nano uses the same Precision handpiece which allows access to the full range of safety cartridge needles.
Small, compact and easily transported, it is suitable for light use procedures (except in operating theatres).
- Brushed aluminium outer case
- Perfect for mobile services
- Adjustable penetration depths and frequency
- Safety needle cartridge
- High precision
- Low noise, low vibration
- Your machine kit contains: handpiece, base unit, foot pedal, adaptor and needle samples. 2 year warranty and a warranty loan scheme means we will lend you a system whilst yours is with our technical team.
The Vogue - Style Meets technology.
Our newest device in the range, bringing you superior design and technology, with the beauty of precision and creativity.
- Easy to use – elegant in design.
- Lightweight handpiece
- Low noise
- Easy to clean – no sterilisation required
- Free machine loan service for the lifetime of the warranty
- Low vibration for increased accuracy
- Suitable for use with all pigment ranges Your machine kit contains: handpiece, base unit, foot pedal, adapter and needle samples. 2 year warranty and a warranty loan scheme means we will lend you a system whilst yours is with our technical team.
- The Vogue is suitable for cosmetic and medical tattooing – high usage, digital skin needling, tattoo removal and scalp camouflage.
All machines have a 2 year warranty. For extra peace of mind and in the unlikely event that you may have problems with your system, Finishing Touches offer a free of charge loan service. You return your machine for repair and we keep you busy with one of our loan machines.